Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Surf blog maternity leave...

Aloha all!  Well, as you can tell I've been a little absent as of late.  Life is dealing me with a few new cards and I'm going to be a bit inconsistent for awhile.  For the next month or so I'll be mostly absent with a quick update here or there...but having a baby just takes up so much time!  :-) 

I'll try to get back on track as soon as possible!  Looks like more surf filling in this evening with fun WNW surf for a day or so.  Then a combo of WNW and SW for chest to shoulder high surf for the next 5-7 days.  Weather looks pretty nice with even a day or so of Santa Anas with this next swell.  Water seems to have cooled a degree or two but otherwise it's pretty darn nice for spring surf!

Gotta run but thanks for sticking around and I hope everyone gets to enjoy the ocean every day or at least a few times a week!

Stay wet So Cal!!!

Mish

No comments:

Post a Comment